Wednesday 9 August 2017

J.C Character

Good day...

Just wanted to know of any feedback on 0.5 and if anyone liked the new CG's of J.C theft character they are drawn by me so I just wanted to know..

Would love to hear any compliments or criticisms...

0.6 will probably be at least a month before release.. and I will start working towards endings of the game... 1.0 will probably be the end of the development for me.

I've been running this blog just over a year now... 51,000+ views and many comments later... I'm still a novice to it all.

The next game I make will definitely be entirely my own CG... I'm not sure what I want to do with that yet... but I hope you guys stick around for it when it comes..

Thanks for your time...

Enjoy Mid Week Madness....

5 comments:

  1. Checking on new game, sometimes when I use old savegames I have weird interactions...
    Good job tho ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I always have issues with having to redo an event so that may be why you get those weird interactions... I attached new saves with partial progress so that you don't have to start from the beginning again.

      Delete
  2. bah ya pas de nouvelle mise a jours mec

    ReplyDelete