Friday 8 September 2017

Life!

Good day all,

I hope everyone is well...

Currently I am still working on a new update for Holimate Stone...

In the mean time I am looking for part time work... so job hunting is taking up a lot of my free time...

I do not have the means to support myself with my current job alone so I am looking for work... Not your problem I understand... but that being said Holimate Stone is absolutely not making me a penny... I have hopes for one day to make a game which if the game is good I could set up a patreon for.

But for now it is what it is... The update for 0.6 will be ready as soon as it is ready and that could be up to 3 weeks/ 1 month...

Hope that works for you guys...


Take Care...
Enjoy the weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Life comes first, good luck jobhunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. men ; this version will be approriate when ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo. how has the update been going? and how has life treated you as of late?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is no fun at the moment.
      Sorry to all who are waiting for updates.
      Currently I have 2 jobs... which amounts to 3 days of 9 hour shifts and 3 days of 14 hour shifts...
      I just don't have time to invest in the game at the moment.

      It's exceedingly difficult at the moment for me to update anytime soon I have signed on a few times trying to update everyone but for one reason or another I have not been able to complete a full post.

      Thank you for your concern... I am really contemplating dropping holimate stone... So I can pursue an actual game which I can set up a patreon for so as to earn some extra money. Sorry if that sounds harsh I havent made up my mind yet... but I will soon and it will come with a complete post.

      Hope all is well with everyone.

      Delete
    2. Did you ever think of putting this game on patreon?
      Or another adult game?

      Delete
    3. I don't think that would be right... the art is not mine and legal rammifications aside... I just dont think it would ethical to do something like that.

      I do however hope that when I do actually release a game with my own art and everything done from scratch then perhaps I could set up a patreon.

      Thank you for your comment... I do hope I can get to doing something with my free time soon.

      Delete